After signing up as a Partner, you will need to provide your payment information, to make sure we can transfer the commission payment to the correct bank account.
In order to add or edit your payment details, click on Payment details or log in to your account and follow these instructions:
1. Once you have successfully logged in, click on the user icon in the top right corner and select “Payment details” from the menu.
2. You can then add or edit your payment details. Please add as much information as possible. However, there are 4 mandatory fields:
- Beneficiary name
- IBAN or bank account number
- Bank BIC
- Bank country
3. You can also choose PayPal as a payment option.
4. Taxation details: If you pay VAT, do not forget to add your valid VAT ID, to the lower section of the payment details.
If you need to make changes, please update your information as quickly as possible, in order to avoid any delay in getting your commission.
Please note: whenever you update your payment information, it will take up to 3-4 business days to process the change. Please bear in mind that we pay commissions on the 5th of the month so, if you update your information 1 or 2 days before, you might not receive them until the following month.
Please also bear in mind that the currency you have selected during the sign up process will be the one in which we will pay your commissions.
If you need your currency to be changed, please visit How can i change my currency settings?