GetYourGuide is featured across the websites and blogs of top transportation partners and online travel agencies.
You can integrate GetYourGuide in your content through banners, widgets, or deep links that send your customers directly to your co-branded white label or to specific tours and activities. GetYourGuide can also be displayed more “natively” within your company’s design by using our API.
GetYourGuide touchpoints perform best in areas of the website where:
- There is high visibility, such as the homepage
- The intent to purchase activities is high, such as the post-booking confirmation webpage
- Where the user can get inspired, such as destination guides or travel articles
Why you should integrate GetYourGuide in your website or blog
- Traffic from prominent web touchpoints increases visibility and drives revenue.
- Using tracking, cookies, partner IDs & campaign parameters, GetYourGuide is able to accurately track and optimize traffic from web touchpoints.
- With ooking data and specific location data, GetYourGuide is able to personalize the offers to the customers’ destinations and interests, which increases conversion.
How to integrate
Deeplinks can be used to link from text, such as navigation menus or static banners.
Widget code snippets will display offers to the defined destination or personalized from the customer booking data.
The partner’s product team can integrate this widget into the part of the partner’s webpage by using the code snippet provided.
For API integrations
Partners will need to get access from a GetYourGuide account manager.
GetYourGuide will generate an API key & send the partner access to the API documentation to review.
The partner’s product team integrates via GetYourGuide’s API & within the native design of the partner’s website.
easyJet - Homepage
easyJet - Confirmation Page
easyJet - Checkin Summary page
easyJet - Destination Guides
easyJet - Worldwide Destination Guides
Aegean Airlines - Confirmation Page Partners
Emirates - Homepage Navigation Menu