How to book for your client directly:
1. Log in to the partner portal.
2. From the Home page, search for tours and activities by entering a destination or attraction in the main search bar at the top of the page.
3. Clicking an activity will reveal further information about it. You will be able to see a number of selectable booking options including participants, date, and language (if applicable).
4. Once you’ve selected the participant details, click Add to cart will add this item selection to your shopping cart. The button may not be visible until you've selected all the relevant options.
5. You will be taken to your shopping cart with the selected activity inside. Click on Checkout to book the activity.
6. During the checkout process, in the traveler details section, don’t forget to provide your clients’ contact and payment details. By doing this, you ensure that their name is shown on the voucher. We also have several payment options to choose from.
7. Once payment is confirmed, you will now receive a booking confirmation email and your customer will receive an email with a mobile voucher which allows them to access the activity.
8. Once the activity is conducted, you will receive the commission.
a. Your commission earnings will be transferred to the bank account you provided on the 5th of each month.
b. The balance will be paid out once you reach your threshold of €50 to avoid unnecessary bank charges on your end. Your commission is based only on conducted activities — unfortunately, cancellations count towards your payout.
Read more about how our payments work.