GetYourGuide participates with partners in social media campaigns and contests, cross-promoting initiatives across social channels. We also tap into our traveler network via posts across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Cross-promotion with GetYourGuide social media
- Reach audiences that are highly engaged and interested in travel
- Drive traffic to campaign specific goals, while increasing visibility and bookings on your white label.
How to partner with GetYourGuide social media
- Tell your GetYourGuide account manager about the campaign you want to cross promote and include:
- Where the campaign will be displayed
- Links to your social media channels
- Any creative assets, copy, or landing pages developed for the campaign
- Length of the campaign
- Expected number and type of postings
- Once confirmed with GetYourGuide’s marketing team, your account manager will coordinate and confirm scheduling of a cross-promotion campaign.
- Ensure tracking is properly set, in order to share post-campaign metrics with GetYourGuide.
Eurail Summer Contest Campaign - Social Media Post
Eurail Summer Contest Campaign - Landing Page